Bringing a new life into the world can be one of the most rewarding experiences, but you may miss your pre-baby body. Flattened breasts, stretched abdominal muscles, skin laxity, and unwanted pockets of fat that do not respond well to diet and exercise may have resulted in frustration with your appearance and low self-esteem in intimate situations as a result of pregnancy.
A mommy makeover is a term that refers to a variety of procedures that can be customized to address some of the most common post-pregnancy issues while also restoring your body contours and self-confidence. Though what you have done during a mommy makeover is totally up to you, the most popular options are:
- Breast augmentation and/or lift
- Tummy tuck
- Labiaplasty or ThermiVa
You can get mommy makeover in Tucson services to help you with the procedure, and the following are 4 signs that a good candidate for a mommy makeover has:
- You had a C-section delivery.
C-section delivery can leave some women with a long scar that is more conspicuous than they would prefer. A tummy tuck is a way that tightens up the abdominal area while improving scarring.
- You are Done Having Children
You are eligible for the treatment if you are sure you do not wish to have more children. Pregnancy after mommy makeover surgery can adversely affect the procedure’s result and even your pregnancy.
- Your body has fully healed from pregnancy.
Childbirth is among the most taxing events you can put your body through. As your baby grows, you not only change physically, but you also lose nutritional reserves and vitality. After giving birth, it may take up to a year or more for you to heal and return to normal, while some women recover faster than others. You should be close to or at a weight you can maintain following surgery, even if you are not back to your pre-baby weight. You may not get the results you want if you are too far out of your ideal weight when you have surgery.
- You are at Least Close to Your Ideal Goal Weight
A mommy makeover can help you if you are near to your ideal goal weight. However, because it is not a weight loss solution, the procedure is not appropriate for women who still have a significant amount of weight to lose. Candidates with too high BMI may not be eligible for elective surgery. If you want a mommy makeover but are not quite there yet, you should keep dieting and exercising until you lose enough to be close.
You may want to consider a customized mommy makeover procedure to address many of the concerns you may have about the post-pregnancy state of your appearance.
- You will only have to pay any associated fees once if you choose a mommy makeover. This includes anesthesiologist, surgeon, and facility fees, resulting in a lower total cost for excellent results.
- You will considerably reduce your surgical risk by undergoing one combined procedure rather than many procedures. Furthermore, you will only require one round of anesthesia, minimizing the dangers associated with the medication.
- Because some cosmetic procedures compliment others, combination surgery is sometimes recommended. You can achieve a more dramatic and comprehensive overall effect by combining a breast lift with breast augmentation or a tummy tuck with breast surgery, for example.
Speak with a mommy makeover plastic surgeon now to learn more about how a mommy makeover can have a dramatic effect on your life.